Most courses are 2 days in length (8am to 4:30pm). Please refer to the body of your chosen course to ensure you are aware of the duration.
Each course has a detailed list of what is or is not included. Please refer to the body of your chosen course to ensure you understand.
Usually, the following is included:
- Course Materials (use of machines, tools and blades/needles, pigments, anaesthetics, nitrile gloves, cotton swabs, etc)
- Practice Skin specific to your chosen class
- Work on live model (Students are requested to supply own model/s)
- Light healthy lunch refreshment (please notify us of any dietary requirements)
- Full colour manual
- One live 3-hour follow up feedback session (live face-to-face via webcam)
You are requested to please bring the following:
- Your machine and needles (you need to know how to create these beautiful procedures using your own machine going forward)
- Notebook and pen
- Your working uniform / jacket or pinafore (we will be working on a live model on the 2nd day)
- Balance of training fee (and Starter Kit – if applicable) payment in full either by prior EFT or cash by registration of FIRST day (sorry, no exceptions!)
- Questions pertaining to Specific Course Procedure for e.g If you are attending 3d Microblade Eyebrows, bring questions pertaining to 3D Microblade Eyebrows.
- A great positive attitude!
In order to ensure your seat at any given class, a 50% non-refundable booking fee needs to be paid upfront. The remaining 50% will need to be settled either at or by registration on the first day – either by EFT prior to, or cash at registration. No candidate will be permitted to attend classes unless the course fees are fully paid.
Our Johannesburg studio address is:
No 8 Dalmeny Road, Pine Park, Randburg, 2194 (on the border with Linden)
Secure free parking is available at our Johannesburg studio’s.
Yes! Please complete the online MobiCred application for an immediate reply.
Provided you have experienced a genuine emergency, we will add you to our next class. Should you fail to attend the next class, you will regretfully forfeit your booking fee.
Our students are requested to arrange their own models (for the second day). Models are required to pay a small fee for the service they will be receiving – regretfully we have to enforce this small payment as we cannot have models letting us down at the last minute.
Post training, our candidates are offered the opportunity to observe one of our client procedures, in order to further perfect their techniques. Please ensure arrangements are made with us prior to the procedure date.
All students are given a further opportunity (post training) to book two clients into our studio for specific procedures. Gwendoline will carry out the procedure on the 1st client whilst the student gains further valuable insight into the technique. The student has the opportunity to work on the 2nd client whilst Gwendoline oversees and guides the student during the procedure hence assisting with perfecting their technique. All this at no further cost to you, the student (clients are required to pay directly to PMUbyG for their procedure).
Certificates are issued only once we receive your best case studies. All students are required to submit 3 (three) best case study pictures of their own work (before, immediately after application and healed pictures) post training. Certificates will only be issued once we receive evidence of your great work, which are assessed by Gwendoline. Once the level of work is acceptable, your certificate will be issued.