2. Commitment to Blood Borne Pathogen controls (BBP) i.e. we ensure our work environment and protocols are consistently compliant. We teach international best practice methods to safely and competently perform our beautiful procedures.
3. Our class groups are intimate (4 – 6 students), highly interactive and designed to reach each candidate personally.
4. Access to our private student support group 24/7 where we assist and support each other. We are constantly uploading ongoing training, information and items of interest.
5. You will have the opportunity to apply your new knowledge on a live model – this is very important in order for you get the feel of working on live skin (not just the practice mat) and eliminates any fears that may have pre-existed.
6. We discuss the variables of skin tones, pigments, colours, contraindications and all the contributing factors that affect pigment retention (along with a full list of contraindications) and the final procedure result.
7. Our candidates will leave having all the tools for success, an in-depth education and knowledge to perform procedures with complete confidence.
8. There are sufficient consumables included in our Starter Kits to generate and recoup more than double the cost of your chosen training. Dedicated post-course practice is vitally important as it will define and refine your procedures.
9. After their training, our students are afforded the opportunity to observe Gwendoline perform client procedures in order to perfect their technique or simply to gain additional confidence.
10. Our students are given further opportunities to book clients into our studio for advanced procedures, on a 1-on-1 basis, thereby assisting students with perfecting their technique.
For more information regarding our training programs, please email us HERE